- In certain postings, opinions and conclusions expressed are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the U.S. Census Bureau. All results have been reviewed to ensure that no confidential information is disclosed.
- Increasing our Understanding of Business Dynamics through the First-Ever Census Bureau Business Management Survey
- Statistics Matter
- Trends in Health Insurance Premiums for Public and Private Employers
- Falling House Prices and Labor Mobility
- Fewer Children are in Private Schools, More in Charters and We’re Looking at Possible Links
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Roderick Little Associate Director for Research and Methodology and Chief Scientist, Bureau of the Census Welcome to Research Matters, a new blog highlighting research at the Census Bureau. We aim to discuss important research in government statistics, and stimulate informed … Continue reading